The menstrual cycle is the regular natural change that occurs in the female reproductive system that makes pregnancy possible.
Most girls don’t understand menstrual cycle simply because of much heavy grammar used to teach it. Every woman has to listen to her body as individual has different results, Start listening to your body for these signs am going to list here for you.
MENSTRUAL PERIOD: The time blood flows out of your private area, when you use pad or other useful materials.
MENSTRUAL CYCLE: Days it takes to see another blood in the month. If you last saw your period in June 11th and it started again on July 10th 2017, then you have 30 days cycle (count from 11 June to 10 July). NOTE: It is erroneous to believe its 28 days cycle, different women have different cycles ranging from 21-35 days.
OVULATION PERIOD: This is time to get pregnant without stress. This is two weeks after your period or two weeks before the next period.
Here’s a simple way to calculate your ovulation period.
- From the first day you see the blood is your period.
- Pick up a calendar and count 15 days including the first day of the blood flow.
- Mark the 15th day with a pen or ink.
- Mark 3 days before the 15th day, and
Mark 3 days after the 15th day.
- You will notice you have 7 days marked.These 7 days are your ovulation/fertile day’s also known as unsafe period for those who did not want pregnancy.That is if you have sex on any of these days, then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.
- Do this every month diligently. Every other day is your safe period.
- If your period is 11th July, 2017.
- 15 days after the first day of the blood stain will be on 25th of this July too (2weeks after) counting from 11th.
- 15th day is on the 25th July, 2017.
- Three days before the 15th day is; 22, 23, 24 respectively.
- Three days after 25th July, 2017 is; 26, 27, 28 respectively.
- 22-28th July (7days) is when you are ovulating. It is your fertile period. Don’t forget that the 7 days is a reminder that sperm stays in the female body for about 7 days. Any sexual contact in between ovulation period will form something beautiful (baby).
If you want a baby girl, have sex between 3 days before ovulation (22- 24th) 2017. For a baby boy on the main ovulation day and 3 days after 25th.
Key Signs to Note When You’re Ovulating;
You don’t need a doctor, just relax after 2 weeks you may feel the following:
1. Increase Sex Drive, High body temperature.
2. Dizziness (feeling of tiredness and sleepiness).
3. Breast tenderness/ size increases just like when you are menstruating.
4. Headache, Light cramps or pain on one side of the pelvis.
5. Abdominal bloating.
6. Heightened sense of smell, taste or vision (you eat more).
7. Vagina mucus becomes slippery (if you notice, put it in between fingers…it stretches like thick catarrh or snail mucus…colorless like egg white.
Note: for example here is a ladies with 30 days cycle, and someone who saw her period in July, 2017. If yours is 28, then it’s 14 days and not 15 days.
For your irregular period or lack of ovulation,
Read : WHAT IS FIBROID?
I recommend our fantastic natural remedy pack to help rectify your challenges safely. Our products works by balancing your hormones and preparing your body for proper conception, because it becomes easy for you to conceive when you prepare your body first to conceive. . It does not have any side effects. Very effective and active to help you.100% carefully selected and quality products rest assured.Click HERE to Buy Now.
Please contact our free delivery service numbers for instant delivery across
Ghana within 48 hours maximum…Working Days; (Monday-Saturday from 9am-6pm).
For all international countries, your delivery will take between 2-6 Working days.
Office Location in Ghana: Kwame Nkrumah Circle, Opposite the new roundabout.
Thank you for taking your time out of your busy schedules to read through my article today. Please kindly share with friends and family, also subscribe with your email on the subscription box at the right top corner.
share and comment.