Forever Arctic Sea Super Omega 3 is a breakthrough in the search for dietary substitute for animal fats (saturated fats). It provides a safe and balanced supplement that can favorably lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
They combine both vegetable (Omega 9) and fish oils (Omega 3) to derive the benefits of each. It is therefore a good source of fatty acids, one vital ingredient that helps build the protective envelope or membrane which houses each body cell.
Fatty acid is required for a healthy body. It forms the protective membrane of cells and forms cushions in the body. It also protects internal organs and provides warmth.
It is not all fatty acids that provide these benefits. Saturated fatty acid (animal fats) for instance, increases cholesterol level in the blood and constitutes heart risk.
Fatty acid of vegetable origin lowers cholesterol level in the blood and therefore constitutes no heart risk.
Some nutrients in fish oil reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood, thus reducing risk heart attack, diabetes and blood pressure. These nutrients are called Omega 3 i.e; Omega 3 is this special nutrient in fish oil.
Omega 3 is a group of polyunsaturated fat. The body cannot manufacture them. Therefore we need them in our meals. They are found in sea foods. They protect the cardiovascular system and clean the arteries.
Omega 9 is vegetable oil. They are polyunsaturated fats. They lower cholesterol and also lower cancer rate as well as reduce heart diseases.
Vitamin E is added to arctic sea Super Omega 3 to act as antioxidant.
The new improved Arctic Sea now includes calamari oil, a superior source of Omega 3 fatty acids. This boosts the DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) by about 33%.
Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
Omega-3, (EPA & DHA), and Omega-9, (Oleic acid).
Recent investigation have found that the daily ingestion of a group of polyunsaturated fatty acids called Omega provides great health benefits, principally to the cardiovascular systems. It helps prevents problems of the cardiac and circulatory systems like arteriosclerosis high blood pressure, heart attacks and embolism. There are other combinations of oils in this Omega group named Omega-3, and Omega-9.
One of the principal fatty acids is Omega-3 (linoleic acid) as well as Omega-9 (oleic acid), which along with Omega-3 have wonderful therapeutic properties. The Greenland Eskimos and the pacific Northwest groups, who consume large amounts of fish, rarely develop coronary artery disease and have a reduced risk of heart-attacks. The Eskimos and fishermen who eat a large amount of fish have fewer heart-problems, fewer problems with diabetes, high blood pressure and cases of cancer than people whose diet contains a high consumption of red meat. The reason for this is the consumption of polyunsaturated fatty acids contained in cold water fish and other marine animals.
Omega-3 oil (Linolenic acid), is an 18-carbon long polyunsaturated fatty acid with three double bonds. Linoleic acid is an Omega-3 oil because its first double bond is at the third carbon.
Linoleic acid can be converted into eicosapentaenoic acid (epa), which is the precursor to the 3 series prostaglandins (Favorable prostaglandins) prostaglandins of the series 1 and 3 are favorable prostaglandins while prostaglandins of the 2 series are not “good” The reason is: Prostaglandins of the 2 series promote platelet stickiness, bad factor that contributes to hardening the cardiovascular system. Another important omega-3 oil is the DHA Docosahexaenoic acid.
Areas that have been identified in which Omega-3 fatty acids change the metabolism:
- They may lower blood pressure, a major risk factor for heart attacks and stroke.
- They reduce the tendency for blood platelets to stick together, which can lead to formation of blood clots.
- They lower the rates at which the liver manufactures triglycerides.
- They may help repair the damage due to a lack of oxygen in body tissue.
Omega-9 (oleic acid, olive oil).
Oleic acid or omega-9 is monounsaturated oil because it contains 18 carbons and one double bond at ninth carbon molecule.
It has proven effective in the reduction of cholesterol in people who live in countries like Greece, Italy and Spain where olive oil is consumed daily in meals. A mix of these fatty acids, Omega 3, and 9 gives us a highly efficient combination for the reduction of cholesterol and triglycerides, improving general health by helping to:
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular problems because it reduces cholesterol in the blood.
- Avoid deposits of cholesterol on the arterial walls
- Reduce the level of triglycerides in blood, (fats that are strongly implicated in the obesity and heart attacks, strokes.)
- Reduce the risk thrombosis
- Helps to normalized blood pressure
- Eases symptoms of premenstrual syndrome
- Slows the advanced of multiple sclerosis
- Slows the effects from the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Slows the growth of cancerous tumors.
- Increases the mobility of blood cells.
- Helps avoid blood clots, making platelets less sticky.
- Prevents the development of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Helps to combat skin disorder like Psoriasis and Eczema.
- Helps circulate blood to extremities thereby taking care of tingling sensations in the legs and hands.
- It helps greatly in problems associated with the memory, especially learning difficulties.
- It strengthens the muscles in conditions such as stroke and aids recovery.
- It is good for eye and skin disorders.
- It helps men to increase libido and sperm production.
How to Use it: Two capsules two or three times daily, with food.
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW!
PRODUCTS WEBSITE:CLICK THE LINK!
Please contact our free delivery service numbers for instant delivery across
Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone within 48 hours maximum
Working Days; (Monday-Saturday from 9am-6pm).
For all other international countries, your delivery will take between 2-6 Working days.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER NOW!!!
- Your name, Address,Active Phone number, Expected date of delivery
Emmanuel: Head of Support and Billing Department.
WhatsApp Number: +233573444048
+233546122137. Call us now!!!
Office Location in Ghana: Kwame Nkrumah Circle, Accra(Main Head Office), KUMASI, TAKORADI AND TAMALE.