Acne is a small pocket of infected oil in the skin, produced by the sebaceous glands located in the corium of the skin which open into hair follicles. When this oil is trapped and infected it produces pimples known as acne.
It generally occur on the face and back and can become absence or deep infected lesions in the skin.
The production of the hormone testosterone, in men as well as women (although it is greater in men), causes the sebaceous glands to grow, producing more oil. Meanwhile, the skin cell near the pore produce Keratin. When these two substances mix, the greasy oil and keratin produce an amalgamation which blocks the pore causing a blackhead. When the pore is clogged up due to this substance, bacteria begins to accumulate and grows. This inflames the area and forms a pimple (acne). Some other factors such as stress, poor diet among others may also play a role.
Suggested treatment daily:
- Wash your face with a balanced pH liquid soap every day morning and night to remove the oil. (Dry your face with a paper towel, so that the skin is not contaminated again).
- Apply propolis cream with aloe Vera (women may apply their makeup over the propolis cream).
- It is a good idea to clean the skin deeply with a cleansing facial mask two times a week, which will remove dirt and oil from the deeper layers of skin.
- Take Beta-Carotene (15mg/daily), Vitamin-E (800-IU, 400 IU every 12 hours), Vitamin-C (180 mg) & Vitamin-D (800-IU) daily
- It is advisable to use an exfoliating cream periodically Wash your face with neutral liquid soap. Also, apply a facial mask with a retinol and fruit acids base to slowly correct or mend damaged and mistreated skin.
- Take a natural antibiotic like Bee propolis until the infection diminishes.
- (Acne requires a treatment lasting about 4 to 6 months)
- In addition it is suggested:
- To eliminate as much sugar and flour as possible, as well as fried foods, butter, chocolate and whole milk.
- Increases the consumption of fibre, as well as yogurt, which cleans the stomach and intestine.
- Avoid the use of greasy creams or cosmetics
Avoid oral contraceptives and drugs containing bromides or iodides. Take minerals daily like chromium (50 a 200 mcg), zinc (30 to 50 mg/daily), (this is very important since it helps in the activity of hormones).
READ ALSO: NATURAL WAY TO SHRINK FIBROID!
Avoid soaps that contains sulfides, iodine, bromides or oil.
Warning! If one or more pimples are very red and the area becomes inflamed and sensitive to the touch you may have a serious infection. Consult your physician.
|Important supplements||Suggested daily use||Comments|
|1. Neutral liquid soap||Two times daily||Aloe soap cleans deeply and is antiseptic|
|2. Propolis and aloe vera cream||Propolis and aloe vera cream daily||Cleansing mask of kaolin two or more times a week.|
|3. Bee propolis||4 t0 6 tablets daily
1 or 2 tablets each meal.
|Natural and effective antibiotic.
Kills bacteria and virus.
Strengthens immune system.
|4. Garlic + Thyme + lecithin||4 to 6 capsules daily
2 capsules before each meal.
|Thyme and lecithin help to clean and soften the face.|
|5. Multi-mineral: zinc, selenium and chromium||4 to 6 tablets daily
2 tablets each meal
|Zinc and selenium are important for the immune system.|
|6. Peeling AHA (Alpha-hydroxyl acid) or in its place, an exfoliating cream||Peeling with AHA daily
1 capsules before each meal.
Exfoliating cream twice a week.
Consult a specialist.
|Eliminates damaged and problem skin.
|7. Beta carotene + Vita.-E||2 capsules daily
1 capsules before each meal.
|Powerful antioxidant. Helps resist infections: repairs body tissue.|
|8. Vitamin – C||3 to 6 tablets daily
1 tablet before each meal.
Strengthens the immune system.
CLICK: HERE TO BUY OUR ADVANCE ACNE THERAPY PACK
PRODUCTS WEBSITE: CLICK HERE TO SHOP MORE!
Please contact our delivery service numbers for instant delivery across Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.Within 48 hours your packages will be available at your doorstep.
Working Days; (Monday-Saturday from 9am-6pm).
WhatsApp Number: +233573444048
+233546122137. Call us now!!!
Office Locations in Ghana: Kwame Nkrumah Circle, Accra (Main Head Office), KUMASI, TAKORADI AND TAMALE.
For all other international countries, your delivery will take between 2-6 Working days.
CASH ON DELIVERY
Cash on delivery available nationwide! Delivery is fast and products are delivered in good condition.
Our Shipping service is of high standard and we get it delivered within 2 – 6 Working days.
Did you find that helpful?
Let me know what you think in the comments below. And, feel free to share this with your friends and family.
share and comment.