Needless to say, most men in Ghana don’t think much about their prostate while growing up. It just one day becomes the topic of concern for men. At that point, you’re spending hours online researching as much information about prostate, prostate enlargement, and prostate drugs or supplements as possible. This can be very frustrating. I thought it might be helpful to pull together some information and put it here for you to stay healthy and take charge of your prostate health.
I honestly believes that EARLY ACTION is BEST ACTION and that the more you understand about your prostate, the more control you can have of it.
Frequently Asked Questions About Men’s Prostate Health!
What is the size of my prostate?
Men’s prostate gland starts out the size of a pea in newborns and becomes the size and shape of a walnut at maturity. It slowly grows as teens go through puberty. At the age of 40+, the prostate gland will continue to grow again and could become the size of a grapefruit. Ultimately, the size is largely affected by the level of testosterone, a male’s sex hormone. 1
Where is my prostate located?
Men’s prostate gland is located in below the bladder, above the base of the penis. It is the layer surrounding the ‘pee tube’ passing from the bladder.
What is the function of my prostate?
Its job is to make the seminal fluid which is vital for nutrition and lubricating the sperms. During sexual intercourse, seminal fluid comes down the urethra and mixes with the sperms produced in the testicles to form the semen. The prostate gland is the sex organ that helps nourish men’s sperm and aid fertility.
Quick read: 11 ways to improve sperm quality
What is Prostate Enlargement/BPH
This condition affects every man.
After age 30, for reasons that may be hormonal, the prostate gland begins to enlarge. From 20 grams it may grow to almost 100 grams.
As it enlarges, the prostate squeezes the urethra and this may result in the difficulty in passing urine. This may lead to repeated urinary tract infections and gradually result in bladder or kidney damage.
Facts about Prostate Enlargement/BPH
- Prostate Enlargement occurs most frequently in men and often wrongly referred to as Prostate Cancer.
- Majority of men as they progress in life would suffer from prostate enlargement.
- Black men are more likely to suffer from prostate related conditions than white men. According to Prostate Cancer – UK
- According to research, it is estimated that 8 out of 10 Ghanaian men are diagnosed with prostate related conditions in their lifetime. Men’s Health Foundation
- As at 2007, the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital revealed that the country had exceeded the global average of 170 men out of every 100,000, recording a prevalence of 200 men out of every 100,000.
- According to research, about 1000 Ghanaian men are diagnosed with prostate related conditions yearly. International Agency for research on cancer 2010
- According to clinical evaluation, about 750 Ghanaian men die yearly as a result of prostate conditions. International Agency for research on cancer 2010, just to mention few.
How common is prostate enlargement?
In general,there are about 3 in every 9 men who will be diagnosed with prostate enlargement. In addition, there are 6 cases in every 10 diagnosed are men of 65 years or older. The average age is 66 years old.
What is the biggest risk of getting prostate enlargement?
The risk is simply higher just when you get older.
Does prostate enlargement means I have prostate enlargement?
Yes and no. Prostate enlargement us normally associated with aging of men. An enlarged prostate will just lead to discomfort during urination and make it hard for the bladder to completely empty.
Quick fix for problem emptying bladder?
A quick fix for this problem is to not drink too much before going to bed. However, if this is still difficult for you, consider taking Vitolize Men. Its natural active ingredients will help you to empty your bladder tank each time you pee without pain.
RELATED POST; QUICK READ NOW! IMPORTANT TIPS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY PROSTATE!!!
What are symptoms and signs of prostate enlargement?
At first, prostate enlargement does not cause symptoms but when it starts to grow, it will cause problems with urination. You will likely wake up more often at night to go pee, pee with pain and burning sensation, have blood in urine or semen, and pain in back/hip/pelvis or ejaculation.
What are some other signs you can tell if you have prostate enlargement?
Burning or pain during urination.
Difficulty urinating, or trouble starting and stopping while urinating.
More frequent urges to urinate at night.
Loss of bladder control.
Decreased flow or velocity of the urine stream.
Blood in urine (hematuria)
Should I check with my doctor?
Yes. For any concerns with your prostate, please consult with your GP or urologist for final diagnosis. They will generally inspect the size of your prostate but insert a gloved finger up your anus. In addition, they may ask to run a blood test.
Why does my doctor want to do a blood test?
Doctors will try to measure the level of Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) in your bloodstream. Although it’s normal to have a small amount of PSA in your blood, it’s high levels could present a lot of prostate problems that could eventually lead to prostate enlargement.
What can you do if you have prostate problems?
We searched the huge prostate pills market and checked through the many customer reviews to make sure which product is best for you. We concluded that Vitolize Men is the best prostate support in the market today. They have tons of feedback and positive reviews from customers who have used them over and over in over 168 different countries.
Maintain Your Health With Vitolize Men #1 Men’s #Prostate Support!
All these concerns were addressed with the Vitolize Men. Vit♂lize™ Men’s Vitality Supplement contains all of the power of Forever Pr♂6®, but now also includes more nutrients, more bioavailable nutrient forms and more powerful botanicals.
The Vitolize Men, contains Pro 6 and a blend of herbs which include Saw Palmetto, Pygeum and Pumpkin seed, Vitamin C, D, E, B6, Selenium, zinc, Quercetin and Lycopene. This product is a unique nutritional supplement that specifically provides answers to men’s prostate health.
Vitolize Men is a proper balance of nutrients which supports prostate health, urinary flow, sexual vitality and immune system support. Vit♂lize™, combined with a healthy diet and exercise, offers a natural solution to support prostate health. This unique, comprehensive formulation supplies a highly effective blend of potent herbs like Saw palmetto, Beta Sitosterol, lycopene, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help maintain normal urinary flow, promote healthy testicular function, and encourage optimal prostate health.
RELATED POST, QUICK READ NOW! Top 15 Surprising Effects Of Using Forever Vitolize Men!
- Contains herbal blends including vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help preserve regular urinary flow, support optimal prostate health and maintain healthy testicular function.
- Contains a high level of phytonutrients which gives you more energy, youthful power and more health and vitality.
- Its proprietary blend of saw palmetto, pyguem and pumpkin seed contain powerful antioxidants which are often difficult to get from diet.
- Pumpkin seeds also helps keep normal PSA levels steady, supports healthy blood pressure levels and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels, urinary tract functions, prostate and men’s sexual health.
- It contains Lycopene that has been shown to help prevent premature signs of aging and keeps skin looking younger. While Quercetin has been shown to help maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- It contains Vitamin B6 which helps restore normal levels of hormones especially testosterone and estrogen.
- It contains Vitamins C for healthy immune system and Vitamin D which helps support the cardiovascular system and maintain healthy blood sugar levels. They are both essential for prostate health and are required for the production on hormones.
- It contains Vitamin E which is an antioxidant that boosts the effectiveness of certain enzymes needed for good skin health and helps the immune system fight against toxins.
- It contains Zinc which plays a vital role in supporting reproductive health.
- It contains Selenium which helps support healthy prostate, urinary functions and helps in the process of sperm secretion.
Use: One tablet twice daily.
CALL NOW TO BUY: 0546122137!
VISIT OUR PRODUCTS WEBSITE CLICK NOW: SHOP HERE
Please contact our delivery service numbers for instant delivery across Ghana, Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.Within 48 hours your packages will be available at your doorstep.
Working Days; (Monday-Saturday from 9am-6pm).
WhatsApp Number: +233573444048
+233546122137. Call us now!!!
Office Locations in Ghana: Accra (Main Head Office), KUMASI, TAKORADI AND TAMALE.
For all other international countries, your delivery will take between 2-6 Working days.
CASH ON DELIVERY
Cash on delivery available nationwide! Delivery is fast and products are delivered in good condition.
Our Shipping service is of high standard and we get it delivered within 2 – 6 Working days.
All orders are shipped through our courier partners nationwide.
Pay on delivery service available for all orders nationwide.
Send us your details:
Full Name, Active phone Number, Email Address and Location, Expected date and time of delivery, and specify your order. Example am ordering a package of MEN VITALITY HEALTH PACK
Did you find that helpful?
Feel free to share this with your friends and family.