This is one of the wonders of the Beehive. It is prepared from the fertilizing dust of flowers by Bees.
- It is the food exclusively reserved for worker bees in the hive. Worker bees work round the clock with unusual energy.
- It contains more nutrients per calorie than any other nutritional supplement. This is why it is described as a perfect and complete food.
It is said that the body can depend on it for several days as the source of food with just water and fiber as conditions.
Bee pollen and Honey are the only food sources found that contain the 22 nutrients required for balanced nutrition, and thus for complete health.
Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin H Provitamin A (Beta – Carotene), Vitamin B1
Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid
Phosphorous, Iron,Copper calcium,Potassium,Manganese, Sulfur, Sodium, Titanium, Zinc, Iodine, Boron, Nickel
In addition to Vitamins and Minerals, bee pollen and honey contains:
Fatty acids, Pigments, 3 to 20% moisture, Waxes and Resins, Growth Steroids Amino Acids, Aminas, Lecithin, Nucleic Acids, Flavonoids, Phenol Acid.
35 grams of bee pollen daily fulfills the body’s daily requirement of protein.
28 minerals have been found in the body, of which 14 are vital. Bee pollen contains all 28.
“In order for the body to correctly utilize bee pollen and to be assimilated by the intestine, it needs to be micronized, that is, ground up into extremely small particles. It should also be mixed perfectly to obtain a homogenous blend of pollen of all the region’s flowers. This way it will have an equal amount of all the nutritional components. These nutritional components contained in the pollen depend on the type of flower the bee gathers the pollen from.”
From a practical point of view, it has been found that the beneficial effects of bee helps by:
KEY BENEFITS ARE;
- Regulating the appetite; reestablishing loss of appetite in cases of anorexia, as well as regulating it in case of obesity.
- Regulating how the intestine functions, combating diarrhea and improving digestion.
- Eliminating feelings of fatigue and tiredness, and cerebral and muscular weakness.
- Controlling ageing of the genital and urinary system.
- Acting as an antibiotic against microorganisms like typhoid and salmonella.
- Acting as regulator of blood pressure, strengthening blood vessels and, in general, the whole cardiovascular system
- .It helps the body to maintain perfect health, easily absorbed.
- It balances body chemistry in varieties of body disorders.
- It desensitizes the body and helps quick elimination of wastes and toxic material from the body.
- It is bacteriostatic and helps fortify the body defense system.
- It improves efficiency of the nervous system.
- It is an anti-depressants, It gives stamina and energy.
Use: One tablet two or three times daily.
Bee Pollen Helps Produce Superior Athletes
For many years Russians, who attend the Olympic Games, bring home the majority of the medals. For decades the Russians have searched for the nutritional balance to produce superior athletes.
They are convinced that bee pollen gives extra energy and vigor. The record of success that the Russians have had confirms this theory, Russian athletes, and now American athletes as well, have come to the conclusion that using natural product like bee pollen helps make superior and more efficient athletes. Don Cochren, an American sports trainer, has done experiments with his athletes, adding, bee pollen to their diet with magnificent results, improving their health as well as their physical endurance.
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
Products Website: CLICK THE LINK
Please contact our free delivery service numbers for instant delivery across
Ghana within 48 hours maximum…
Working Days; (Monday-Saturday from 9am-6pm).
For all international countries, your delivery will take between 2-6 Working days.
WhatsApp Number : +233573444048
+233546122137. Call us now!!!
Office Location in Ghana: Kwame Nkrumah Circle, Accra(Main Head Office), KUMASI, TAKORADI AND TAMALE.