What is the Prostate Gland?
The prostate is a walnut-sized gland which weighs about 20 grams and located between the bladder and penis. The prostate sits just in front of the center of the prostate, from the bladder to the penis, letting urine flow out of the body.
What is the function Prostate Gland?
Its job is to make the seminal fluid which is vital for nutrition and lubricating the sperms. During sexual intercourse, seminal fluid comes down the urethra and mixes with the sperms produced in the testicles to form the semen.Quick read 11 ways to improve sperm quality
Conditions that affect the prostate
Inflammation of the prostate, sometimes caused by infection, commonly called PROSTATITIS.
PROSTATE CANCER, it’s the most common form of cancer in men.
PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT called benign prostate hypertrophy or BPH associated with aging in men.
Facts about Prostate Enlargement/BPH
- Prostate Enlargement occurs most frequently in men and often wrongly referred to as Prostate Cancer.
- Majority of men as they progress in life would suffer from prostate enlargement.
- Black men are more likely to suffer from prostate related conditions than white men. According to Prostate Cancer – UK
- According to research, it is estimated that 8 out of 10 Ghanaian men are diagnosed with prostate related conditions in their lifetime. Men’s Health Foundation
- As at 2007, the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital revealed that the country had exceeded the global average of 170 men out of every 100,000, recording a prevalence of 200 men out of every 100,000.
- According to research, about 1000 Ghanaian men are diagnosed with prostate related conditions yearly. International Agency for research on cancer 2010
- According to clinical evaluation, about 750 Ghanaian men die yearly as a result of prostate conditions. International Agency for research on cancer 2010
What is Prostate Enlargement/BPH
This condition affects every man.
After age 30, for reasons that may be hormonal, the prostate gland begins to enlarge. From 20 grams it may grow to almost 100 grams.
As it enlarges, the prostate squeezes the urethra and this may result in the difficulty in passing urine. This may lead to repeated urinary tract infections and gradually result in bladder or kidney damage.
Common symptoms of BPH
- The need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Urinating more often during the day
- Urinary urgency- the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that you may not reach the toilet in time.
- The urine stream is low to start
- Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination
- A sensation that the bladder isn’t fully emptied after urination
- Lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult
- The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating.
How to maintain a healthy Prostate
Proper Nutrition: look at what you eat. 30% of all cancer, according to the US National Cancer Institute is related to what we eat. Decrease the intake red meat and milk and increase the intake of fruits and vegetables, Tomatoes which contain lycopene and foods that contain Zinc (e.g. pumpkin seeds) which is vital for male sexuality.
- Reduce alcohol consumption and avoid smoking
- Exercise regularly to build muscles
- Avoid sitting for too long, walk often
- Avoid wearing tight underwear
- Have sex regularly
Consideration/Suggestion for Managing Prostate Enlargement (PBH)
Forever Vitolize Men Supplement:
Forever Vitolize men’s vitality supplement offers a natural solution to support a healthy prostate.
This natural supplement combines an effective blend of potent herbs, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants to help support normal urinary flow, testicular function, male sexual health and optimal prostate health.
Proprietary blend of botanicals including SAW PALMETTO, PYGEUM and PUNPKIN seeds, which has been used for centuries in traditional herbal medicine.
Vitamin C, D, E and B6 are all essential for a healthy prostate.
Selenium and Zinc are minerals which has been researched for their critical role in prostate health.
Quencetin and Lycopene has been added to provide overall prostate health.
Forever Multi-Maca combines legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs to naturally boost libido, improve stamina and sexual function. Read More Key Benefits of forever multi maca for both men and women health
MACA (root), known as the ‘sex herb’ of the Incas, used for over 2000 years by Incas warriors for endurance and stamina.
L-Arginine, an amino acid that our bodies convert into nitric oxide, a molecule that helps blood vessels relax and open wide for greater blood flow.
Saw Palmetto, used for centuries to treat symptoms of BPH and also to promote prostate health
Co Enzyme Q-10, this enzymes is necessary for the basic functioning of cells, including those of the heart and blood vessels. Quick Read Why Cardiovascular health a major concern in today’s society?
|“Hey, you have been working hard all year, you deserve a nice thing for your own wellbeing and longevity.” You should check this out now on our natural prostate solution pack .There are few different options available. But, it may not cost you anything to invest in your own health and wellbeing. By the way, if you want more information like this, feel free to subscribe to our daily health tips Or
Call us +233546122137/+233573444048 WhatsApp