The baobab tree is native to Africa. Many ancient African fables and poetry mention this majestic tree that can live for up to 6000 years! In these fables, spirits are said to dwell in the hollowed interiors of the tree.
The tree is also known as ‘Tree of Life’ because its nutrient-dense fruits act as nourishing food in the dry season. These trees also store gallons of water in their vast trunks, which is why elephants, elands and other animals chew on the bark during the dry season.
Baobabs also produce fruits that are said to be one of the most nutritious foods on earth. Baobab powder, made from the fruits contains more antioxidants than any other fruit in the world, and is being touted as an amazing super food today.
Baobab oil contains all the three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9. It is also rich in exotic fatty acids that are rare in other oils. These includes;
- Dihydrosterculic acid
- Malvalic acid
- Sterculic acid
- Baobab oil also contains:
- Arachidic acid
- Linoleic acid
- Oleic acid
- Palmitic acid
- Stearic acid
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
Here are 8 powerful uses of Baobab oil for a healthy wellbeing:
- Baobab oil is excellent in reducing and preventing stretch marks. It’s high vitamin content helps with this. It preserves the skin’s elasticity and is said to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis under the skin to heal stretch marks.
- Don’t shy away from using baobab oil on your lovely locks! It absorbs seamlessly into hair, making it look glossy and silky!
- Eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other inflammatory skin conditions can be naturally treated using baobab oil. You can apply a suitable amount on affected areas right after a shower/bath. Apply it on wet skin for best results.
- Want a nourishing skin healing massage oil? Try baobab! It has a great texture that feels silky smooth on skin and it leaves skin non-greasy but moisturized at the same time.
- It actually works very marvelously. The good and healing oil (or oil blend) is massaged onto dirty skin then a soft washcloth is wrung out in hot water and dabbed onto the skin. This allows the good oil to go deep inside and push out the stale oils and gunk stuck in the pores. Make an oil cleansing blend recipe with baobab oil today!
- It stimulates collagen production in the skin and promotes restoration of collagen in aging skin. You can combine baobab oil with collagen-boosting essential oils to get youthful healthy natural beautiful skin
- it contains very many nourishing nutrients that heal skin from deep within. Secondly, it’s anti-inflammatory properties will do their best to reduce inflammation and reduce redness.
- It’s rich in Vitamin A, E, C, D and K plus is filled with omega 3,6 and 9 fatty acids! All these nutrients sink deep into the skin and nourish the skin cells. This promotes optimum function of skin cells, maintaining healthy skin.
- Baobab oil is definitely something you should have in your arsenal of beauty oils! I like and recommend 100% Pure Baobab Oil for every household .It comes in a one liter dropper bottle.
Where to Buy Baobab Oil
To buy, Simply Click add to cart to Buy Excellent organic Baobab Oil Online from Tryahu.com at an affordable prices and have it delivered right at your doorstep. Order online pick up today! Pay cash on delivery now.
CASH ON DELIVERY: Currently we offer Cash on delivery available in Accra and Kumasi only. Delivery is fast and products are delivered in good condition.
SAME DAY DELIVERY: We offer same day instant delivery within Accra only. Once we have received your order on-time and all other important information to help make your delivery very fast.
7 DAYS RETURN POLICY: We provide you with an opportunity to return products that does not conform to your order placed a maximum of 7 days to do so. After 7 days your order will be rejected. Note: Panties and All under garments can not be returned.
WARRANTY: We assured you of best quality products and services to meet all your preferences, but if something went wrong before, after, and during billing, packaging, handling and other related issues. You are to report immediately within a period of 7 days maximum by contacting customer support for necessary actions to be taken.
WhatsApp Number: +233573444048
Call us now!!! +233546122137
Fast Shipping: Our Shipping service is of high standard and we get it delivered within 2 – 21 Working days.For all international countries, your delivery will take between 2-21 days depending on your Location. Currently we use DHL for your package delivery.Contact our free delivery service numbers for instant delivery across Ghana, within 72 hours your package will be available at your doorstep.
You will be sent a tracking email once your parcel has been dispatched
Working Days; (Monday-Saturday from 9am-6pm).
Have any question please check it out here FAQS